Acquisition Consultants Ltd in Chester is a professional management consultancy specialising in business acquisition strategy and support services. Our clients are all on the 'buy side'. We look after and support your company/business in all the processes and structures, all the way from short-term one-off activities to complete long-term projects. Our goal is to provide integrated, sustainable solutions in every challenge your company may face.
In particular, we have become very specialist in the healthcare sector (both human and animal) which is evolving and developing rapidly due to recent changes. We now specialise in GP surgeries, Medical Centres, private hospitals, vets, dentists, clinics, care homes and opticians.
Last year we entered the animal healthcare sector which is moving through a period of consolidation. It is forecast that 70% of the sector may have consolidated in five years' time. The sector is being driven by recent demographic changes under way within the increasingly female-dominated veterinary profession. Experienced veterinarians are finding that they are unable to entice the younger generation of vets into taking over or buying into their businesses. This has resulted in the top consolidator achieving as much as 10% of the small animals sector of around 2,500 veterinary practices. There are probably 3 or 4 other main consolidators.
What makes us different? Optimised consultancy based on experience and expertise. From acquisition planning, project control and target identification to provision of monthly progress reporting - we offer comprehensive and personalised support. We are effectively a 'one stop' shop for companies or people looking to make an acquisition. Through our associates, we can also assist with tax planning, accounting and finance matters including invoice finance which has evolved as a good and flexible alternative to overdraft facilities, particularly where rapid expansion is concerned.
New Service launched for GPs
We have just launched a new acquisition and advisory service for GPs. It encompasses:-
1. Assistance and advice on expanding your practice.
2. Identifying and incorporating a pharmacy within your premises.
3. Advice regarding a purchase and leaseback of your premises (where owned by some or all of the Partners) see www.gpsurgerysaleandleaseback.co.uk. This releases capital to outgoing/existing partners whilst enabling new GPs to join more easily.
4. Assistance regarding moving to new premises. It may be that you have outgrown your premises or you need new facilities.
5. Assisting with partnership disputes and profitability benchmarking.
Contact us now. We are happy to meet you at your premises for a free exploratory first meeting.